Review for NIV Student Bible : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. I loved this book. It grabbed me from the first page and I had trouble putting it down. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
NIV Student Bible info
"With over six million sold, the classic, best-selling NIV Student Bible has been redesigned and updated, ready to light a spark in the hearts of today’s students. In the Guided Tour, Philip Yancey takes readers on a journey through the Bible, highlighting important passages that show how the Bible is connected from Genesis all the way to Revelation.
As you might suspect, the three most common complaints about Bible reading are: "I can't understand it," "I can't find it," and "It’s too big and intimidating." The NIV Student Bible is specifically designed to help readers overcome these obstacles with the Subject Guide, Highlights and Insights, and 3-Track reading plan.
You’ll find wonderful, insightful contributions from celebrated author, Philip Yancey. Philip serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine and has thirteen Gold Medallion Award- winning books as well as two ECPA Book of the Year awards for What's So Amazing About Grace? and The Jesus I Never K
Are you looking for place to read full E-Books without downloading? Here you can read NIV Student Bible. You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax Reading full NIV Student BibleBooks online.
